perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Jordan Michaels <jor...@viviotech.net>
Subject Re: Windows, Apache, mod_perl, and the uwinnipeg.ca repo
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2014 20:52:45 GMT
Thanks Marius.

I'm using ActivePerl but that doesn't really matter to me. mod_perl is
what is important for this project, so if I have to switch to
"Strawberry Perl" (never heard that term before, lol), then that should
be fine.

If any installation instructions exist for that I would be most grateful.

Thank you in advance!

Warm Regards,
Jordan Michaels