perl-modperl mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: PATCH: add -DAPACHE24 support to Apache::Test - necessary for Auth with Apache 2.4
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2014 18:58:36 GMT
Not an answer to your question, but many thanks for that module, for keeping it
up-to-date, and for pointing out the differences in Apache 2.4.
I used Apache::Cookie as a base to create my own module which does just about every
authentication under the sun (for a particular back-end), and it was very valuable.
It looks like I'll have my work cut out to adapt to Apache 2.4 though.

Incidentally, where can I find a description of the new Apache 2.4 API ?