perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Da Rock <mod_p...@herveybayaustralia.com.au>
Subject Re: Initial setup problems with mod_perl2 - unable to locate modules
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2014 21:42:27 GMT
On 02/15/14 01:15, David Booth wrote:
> I used this tutorial to get mod_perl working the first time:
> http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/intro/start_fast.html
>
> Can you get that exact example (Rocks.pm) to work, following those
> instructions?  Please try that first, rather than your actual project,
> just to get the invocation debugged.
See, now therein lies the problem. I'm starting with that tut and the
same code but by using my module name so that I can test some other
features when I actually get it working (such as reload).

So basically I have the code for rocks.pm in the module, just with a
different module/package name.

Thats what stinks about the whole problem :-)