perl-modperl mailing list archives

From David Booth <da...@dbooth.org>
Subject Re: Initial setup problems with mod_perl2 - unable to locate modules
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2014 15:15:15 GMT
I used this tutorial to get mod_perl working the first time:
http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/intro/start_fast.html

Can you get that exact example (Rocks.pm) to work, following those
instructions?  Please try that first, rather than your actual project,
just to get the invocation debugged.

David