perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Da Rock <>
Subject Re: Initial setup problems with mod_perl2 - unable to locate modules
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2014 14:54:32 GMT
Unfortunately that didn't work in the, as has been mentioned
in both replies. Still got the same error with both with use
lib <path>, as well as PerlSwitches -I.

I should mention I've tried both modperl and perl-script options to

There is one other error that shows up in the logs depending on changes
made to the config:

[error] Can't load Perl module

It definitely seems to be an issue with @inc, but what?

TIA guys