On Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 1:12 PM, Igor Chudov <ichudov@gmail.com> wrote:
I run a busy website algebra.com on a CentOS server.

Occasionally, apache processes crash with a "segmentation fault".

I often get 140+ object requests per second, so isolating which request caused segfault, by looking at logs, is not practicable.

I want to know if I can at least isolate the cause of the problem to a URL (webpage) that caused it to crash. A stack dump would be ideal, but if I can get URL and parameters, that would already be very nice.

Any suggestions?

non-Perl-specific:

mod_log_forensic
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_log_forensic.html

mod_whatkilledus (usually with mod_backtrace):
http://emptyhammock.com/projects/httpd/diag/legacy_exception_hook.html

http://emptyhammock.com/projects/httpd/diag/index.html

--
Born in Roswell... married an alien...