perl-modperl mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: [URGENT] Do not post below post on Internet
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2013 12:31:41 GMT
Hi.

You do realise that the more attention you draw to this, the more likely someone is to
really go search through the dozens of archived versions of these messages, to find what
you are so worried about ?

Do as someone wrote earlier : change that information on your servers, now.
There is no alternative.  By delaying and writing more about it, you only make it worse.
It is *impossible* for anyone to go now and delete all the copies of these posts.
If you have been reading any newspapers in the last couple of months, you'll understand why.

jitendra.soni@accenture.com wrote:
> Hi Staveren,
>
> Please do the needful to delete the post, its very urgent.
>
> Met vriendelijke groet / With kind regards,
>
> Jitendra Soni

including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems
for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture
policy.