perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Randolf Richardson" <rand...@modperl.pl>
Subject Re: how to delete post from apache mail-archive
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2013 15:55:31 GMT
> All,
>
> Can someone let me know how can I approach Apache team to delete a post from apache mail-archive
due to some security info in it. I tried mailing infrastructure@apache.org<mailto:infrastructure@apache.org>
but didn't get any response.

	Once it has been sent out via eMail, it's up to each recipient to
delete it.  You won't be able to pull them back because that's the
nature of eMail, even if it can be removed from the archives (which
may be mirrored elsewhere already that Apache has no control over).

	Your best bet is to change passwords, etc.

> Thanks,
> Jitendra

> Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates,
including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems
for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture
policy.

> www.accenture.com

Randolf Richardson - randolf@inter-corporate.com
Beautiful British Columbia, Canada