perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Lucas <macach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Detection "connection reset by peer" in mod_perl before send a response
Date Sat, 10 Aug 2013 13:19:01 GMT

> So basically, you need to revise the logic of your application so that it does not depend
on any
> kind of signal coming back from the browser, because there is no guarantee that you will
ever get
> such a signal back.

I would like to start from this part of your replay.

Page that client get mainly use ajax, and most of it requests go through ajax, which works
on client
side.
And if client won't request anything any more by any reason, apache will not answer.

But if apache receives "connection reset by peer" I would like to handle it with mod_perl.

And my question was - how to do that.

Thanks.