perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Lucas <>
Subject Detection "connection reset by peer" in mod_perl before send a response
Date Sat, 10 Aug 2013 11:54:32 GMT
Dear all.

I need to detect that user pressed escape, apache receives it like "connection reset by peer"
(I saw
it with truss, freebsd strace), before my script will send a response to client.

I can explain: my script works some time (about 2-3 sec), it gathers some data. Within this
it is possible that user decide to press escape or even to close the page or browser.

I need to detect it and clean some temporary files, what is normally happen by additional
from script on the page.

I need your advice how to do it.

View raw message