From: "jitendra.soni@accenture.com" <jitendra.soni@accenture.com>
To: modperl@perl.apache.org
Sent: Tue, May 14, 2013 2:57:42 AM
Subject: RE: Perl module not reading/setting PerlSetEnv command on apache start

I posted the issue on AMF group only then they said to post query to apache perl group.Is there any other forum where I can get solution for this issue?

Met vriendelijke groet / With kind regards,

Jitendra Soni
KPN - Application Development
Accenture | Bangalore INDIA
Mailto : jitendra.soni@accenture.com