perl-modperl mailing list archives

From <jitendra.s...@accenture.com>
Subject RE: Perl module not reading/setting PerlSetEnv command on apache start
Date Tue, 14 May 2013 07:57:22 GMT
I posted the issue on AMF group only then they said to post query to apache perl group.Is there
any other forum where I can get solution for this issue?

Met vriendelijke groet / With kind regards,

Jitendra Soni
KPN - Application Development
Accenture | Bangalore INDIA
Mailto : jitendra.soni@accenture.com
Mobile : (+91) 99 860 298 97

-----Original Message-----
From: André Warnier [mailto:aw@ice-sa.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 1:21 PM
To: mod_perl list
Subject: Re: Perl module not reading/setting PerlSetEnv command on apache start

jitendra.soni@accenture.com wrote:
> I tried with /AMF path also with folder owner as "nobody" then also while starting apache
its saying CacheDirectoryStore not exits.I tried following steps:

> (1) sudo su (that is for root user login)
> (2) Created folder AMF with owner as nobody.
> (3) Set PerlSetEnv CacheDirectoryStore /AMf
> (4) Restarted apache and got error CacheDirectoryStore not exits.
>
> Don't know what is missing from my side??

Neither do we, really.
You may have better luck a the the support address for the add-on module that you are using
:
http://groups.google.com/group/amf-device-detection -

> Met vriendelijke groet / With kind regards,
>
> Jitendra Soni
> KPN - Application Development
> Accenture | Bangalore INDIA
> Mailto : jitendra.soni@accenture.com

be executable by the Apache user.

> --
> Salutations, Vincent Veyron
> http://marica.fr/site/demonstration
> Logiciel de gestion des contentieux juridiques et des sinistres d'assurance

> Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates,
including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems
for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture
policy.