perl-modperl mailing list archives

From ext-ma <>
Subject Mod_perl installation on Win 2008
Date Tue, 07 May 2013 05:57:21 GMT
I am a consultant for a high-tech company and I have installed Bugzilla for their internal
use. For various reasons the Apache server had to be installed on a Win2008 server. And for
other reasons the server is Apache 2.0.

The mod_perl module is missing from Apache and hence Bugzilla is slow. I have read about this
and found various ways to install mod_perl. is a good link.
Problem is that almost all these advices points to either or and both these addresses have been down for over a day.

It might be that I am missing something obvious but would anyway appreciate some help.

Mats Andersson
Mirach Consulting Ab Oy

View raw message