perl-modperl mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Mod_perl installation on Win 2008
Date Tue, 07 May 2013 06:53:11 GMT
ext-ma wrote:
> Hi.
> I am a consultant for a high-tech company and I have installed Bugzilla for their internal
use. For various reasons the Apache server had to be installed on a Win2008 server. And for
other reasons the server is Apache 2.0.

I thought you said that this is a hi-tech company..

> The mod_perl module is missing from Apache and hence Bugzilla is slow. I have read about
this and found various ways to install mod_perl.
or http://cpan.uwinnipeg.ca/ and both these addresses have been down for over a day.

> It might be that I am missing something obvious but would anyway appreciate some help.

The less-than-obvious thing is that I believe that the person who took care of these sites

has passed away (died), and nobody else has taken up the work of maintaining these sites.
A pity, really.

Look in the archives of this list, just a few days ago, for a link to another site
providing some mod_perl binaries.  They are not the ones you need, but maybe the same
person can help you.
http://people.apache.org/~stevehay/