Thanks for the spot. I just pinged the Apache infrastructure team to see if there's a cron job which makes the sync that needs a poke.

On Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 10:43 AM, Dominic Hargreaves <dom@earth.li> wrote:
On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 07:25:45PM -0700, Fred Moyer wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce that mod_perl 2.0.8 is coming to a CPAN mirror near
> you, as well as the following Apache project website links (note that the
> Apache.org links may take a few hours to propagate to the mirrors).
>
> Thanks to all the contributors on this version!
>

> http://apache.org/dist/perl/mod_perl-2.0.8.tar.gz
> http://apache.org/dist/perl/mod_perl-2.0.8.tar.gz.asc (pgp sig)

I noticed that the Debian package watch file has

http://perl.apache.org/dist/

configured as the place to look for new versions, but 2.0.8 hasn't
appeared there. Is this a deliberate or accidental divergence?

Cheers,
Dominic.