perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Jim Schueler <jschue...@eloquency.com>
Subject RE: Download then display page
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2013 18:27:37 GMT
Yes, that's what I have in mind.  I only occassionally write headers.
But I envision something similar to what you've got below:

   $redirect = ... ;	## URL to the spreadsheet

   $r->content_type('text/html') ;
   $r->headers_out->set( Location => $redirect ) ;
   $r->send_http_header ;

   $r->print( $content->output ) ;
   return Apache2::Const::REDIRECT ;

Originally, I wondered about using a "multipart/mixed" response type.
I've never heard that any browser supports such a thing.  Although that
seems like a more elegant solution.

  -Jim