perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Michiel Beijen <michiel.bei...@otrs.com>
Subject Re: New Windows mod_perl binaries available
Date Mon, 29 Apr 2013 14:15:25 GMT
Hi Issac,

On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 4:08 PM, Issac Goldstand <margol@beamartyr.net> wrote:
> First of all, see if you can get a stacktrace.

so how would you recommend I create a stack trace? This has been my
whole problem, the process simply restarts and I don't see why.

> There's also always spreading print/debug statements around - I'm
> unfortunately not so up-to-date on the various perl profiling modules
> around, but they might be helpful.

This is not possible here as I can reproduce it sending X number of
requests to my app. This can be *any* request to *any* part so I have
no chance to find the appropriate part of the app or any of the CPAN
modules it uses. This is why I'm looking for a way to generate some
kind of debug output so I know at least *what* the application does
before it exits.
--
Mike