perl-modperl mailing list archives

From <jitendra.s...@accenture.com>
Subject RE: [mp2] mod_perl resulting apache failure
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2013 14:52:18 GMT
Thank you so muchhhhh Torsten its working for me.

Party due for you.

Thanks once again.

Regards,
Jitendra

-----Original Message-----
From: Torsten Förtsch [mailto:torsten.foertsch@gmx.net]
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 8:42 PM
To: Soni, Jitendra
Cc: modperl@perl.apache.org
Subject: Re: [mp2] mod_perl resulting apache failure

On 02/05/2013 03:37 PM, jitendra.soni@accenture.com wrote:
> Also, can you please elaborate how 32bits arcitecture can create issue here.

Did you read the thread I mentioned? In particular:

  http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/modperl/modperl/103551#103551

I just noticed that the link to the patch at the end of the thread is currently not available.
It seems this one does the same:

  http://jkaluza.fedorapeople.org/mod_perl/mod_perl-2.0.5-nolfs.patch

Torsten

immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited.

www.accenture.com