perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Kevin A. McGrail" <KMcGr...@PCCC.com>
Subject Re: MP and 2.4 Compilation Woes
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 16:09:42 GMT
On 2/8/2013 11:04 AM, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
> On 2/8/2013 11:01 AM, Andy Colson wrote:
>> thought you had typed:

>> Do you have multiple perl's installed?  /usr/local/perl-5.14 seems
>> unusual.
> I custom compiled a version of perl in /usr/local/perl-5.14
>> Any chance your picking up headers or libs from a different version
>> of perl?
> Always feasible but I only added that version of perl because things
> were worse with perl 5.10.1 from the RH/CentOS RPMs.
I should be cleared. I don't know if it's picking up other headers/libs,
etc.  I'm happy to look if you can give me a pointer in the right
direction and/or post output logs, etc.  At this point, I've been trying
to compile mp 2.4 and reading source for several few months with about 4
hours a week on this.  I've tried a LOT of different things and I can
try more including different boxes, reloading fresh OSes, etc.