perl-modperl mailing list archives

From <jitendra.s...@accenture.com>
Subject RE: mod_perl resulting Apache failure
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2013 06:48:22 GMT
HI Jie,

We are not using Solaris installed Apache and GCC complier.

Thanks & Regards,
Jitendra Soni
Accenture, Bangalore INDIA
Mailto: jitendra.soni@accenture.com
Phone: (+91) 99860 29897

-----Original Message-----
From: Jie Gao [mailto:J.Gao@sydney.edu.au]
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2013 5:25 AM
To: Soni, Jitendra
Cc: modperl@perl.apache.org
Subject: Re: mod_perl resulting Apache failure

You seem to have more than 1 issue here.

First of all, are you using the Apache that comes installed with Solaris?

And what compiler did you use?

Regards,

Jie

* jitendra.soni@accenture.com <jitendra.soni@accenture.com> wrote:

> Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 15:15:27 +0000
> From: jitendra.soni@accenture.com
> To: modperl@perl.apache.org
> Subject: mod_perl resulting Apache failure
>
> Hi Team,
>
> I am installing Apache Mobile Filter on solaris 5.10 but after installing mod_perl, Apache
restart is failing. Below are steps executed by me:

> (1) Solaris 5.10 Sparx 64
> (2) Installed perl 5.14.2
> (3) Installed mod_perl 2.0.5
> (4) Included mod_perl module in Apache httpd.conf ( iam using apache 2.2.20).
> (5) Restarted Apache - FAILED - by error - Segmentation Fault (Core Dumped).
>
> Can someone let me know did I missed anything during installation or what can I do to
fix this issue and make this work for me.

> Thanks in advance. I will greatly appreciate if you guys can help in fixing the issue
as this is very critical for our project.

> Regards,
> Jitendra

immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited.

> Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates,
including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems
for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture
policy.