perl-modperl mailing list archives

From <jitendra.s...@accenture.com>
Subject RE: mod_perl resulting Apache failure
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 07:12:25 GMT
Hi Fred,

See below error we are getting on executing make test. To fix this I tried setting "export
LD_LIBARAY_PATH=/usr/apache02/httpd_2.2.20/lib" but faced same issue. Also,  belowI passed
the README file of mod_perl 2.0.7 stating that this is compatible with Apache httpd 2.2.22
but we are using Apache httpd 2.2.20. Please advice.

cd "src/modules/perl" && make
/usr/local/bin/perl -Iblib/arch -Iblib/lib \
t/TEST -clean
[warning] setting ulimit to allow core files
ulimit -c unlimited; /usr/local/bin/perl /home/soni498/mod_perl-2.0.5/t/TEST -clean
APACHE_TEST_GROUP= APACHE_TEST_HTTPD= APACHE_TEST_PORT= APACHE_TEST_USER= APACHE_TEST_APXS=
\
/usr/local/bin/perl -Iblib/arch -Iblib/lib \
t/TEST -bugreport -verbose=0
[warning] setting ulimit to allow core files
ulimit -c unlimited; /usr/local/bin/perl /home/soni498/mod_perl-2.0.5/t/TEST -bugreport -verbose=0
ld.so.1: httpd: fatal: libaprutil-1.so.0: open failed: No such file or directory
Killed
ld.so.1: httpd: fatal: libaprutil-1.so.0: open failed: No such file or directory
Killed
ld.so.1: httpd: fatal: libaprutil-1.so.0: open failed: No such file or directory
Killed
[  error] You are using mod_perl response handlers
[  error] but do not have a mod_perl capable Apache.
| Please file a bug report: http://perl.apache.org/bugs/ |
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `run_tests'

[soni498@sz1061:NODB mod_perl-2.0.7]$ cat README | pg
This is mod_perl version 2.0

*** Prerequisites ***

Apache:
  Dynamic mod_perl (DSO):    Apache 2.0.47 - 2.2.22.
  Static mod_perl:           Apache 2.0.51 - 2.2.22.

  Newer Apache versions may work with this version of mod_perl.  If
  not, the svn version likely will, which can be obtained from:
  http://perl.apache.org/download/source.html#Development_mod_perl_2_0_Source_Distribution

Perl:
  Dynamic mod_perl (DSO):

    + prefork mpm:
      - Perl version 5.6.1 or higher

    + non-prefork mpm:
      - Perl with    ithreads support version 5.8.0 or higher

  Static mod_perl:

    + prefork mpm:
      - Perl with    ithreads support version 5.6.1 or higher
      - Perl without ithreads support version 5.8.2 or higher

    + non-prefork mpm:
      - Perl with    ithreads support version 5.8.0 or higher

*** Status ***

mod_perl is currently considered stable.

Thanks & Regards,
Jitendra Soni