perl-modperl mailing list archives

From <jitendra.s...@accenture.com>
Subject mod_perl resulting Apache failure
Date Sat, 19 Jan 2013 15:15:27 GMT
Hi Team,

I am installing Apache Mobile Filter on solaris 5.10 but after installing mod_perl, Apache
restart is failing. Below are steps executed by me:

(1) Solaris 5.10 Sparx 64
(2) Installed perl 5.14.2
(3) Installed mod_perl 2.0.5
(4) Included mod_perl module in Apache httpd.conf ( iam using apache 2.2.20).
(5) Restarted Apache - FAILED - by error - Segmentation Fault (Core Dumped).

Can someone let me know did I missed anything during installation or what can I do to fix
this issue and make this work for me.

Thanks in advance. I will greatly appreciate if you guys can help in fixing the issue as this
is very critical for our project.

Regards,
Jitendra

immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited.

www.accenture.com