perl-modperl mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: setHandler question
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2012 09:00:45 GMT
Rafael Caceres wrote:

> What you want works for me when reverse proxying to Tomcat or another Apache by adding
> require valid-user inside the LocationMatch

Thanks for your interest.
That would indeed work if my authentication sub returned an "auth required" when the
request is not authenticated.  But right now it doesn't.  Instead, it returns OK, but
(tries to) set up a special ResponseHandler to return a login page.
That is what failed previously, as Apache didn't seem to care and mod_proxy was still
responding to the request.
But that is now solved, and it works as expected, see previous messages in thread.

André