perl-modperl mailing list archives

From NWB <>
Subject Re: GnuPG module producing empty files
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2012 16:52:50 GMT

I had this problem recently and found it was due to mod_perl running as user
"apache" which does not have a home directory in the same way that the
script running under cgi-bin did. Use of homedir in the
$gnupg->options->hash_init line sorted this out though. I guess an
environment variable GNUPGHOME may be a better way to go when I've finished
with this.