perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Michiel Beijen <michiel.bei...@otrs.com>
Subject Re: Module preloading on virtual hosts
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 11:57:12 GMT
Hi Patryk,

On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 1:37 PM, Patryk Zera <patryk.zera@atlasnet.pl> wrote:
> I've problem with preloading JSON module on apache virtual hosts. I've asked
> about that on #perl-help and #modperl IRC channels and i was advised to ask
> my question here. I've described my setup with config files:
> http://sanchez.wasilkow.pl/json-problem.html - what causes that situation?
> And, if possible, how can I make it work without changing code?

The JSON module is a bit special, in that it tries to use JSON::XS if
available. This might explain the difference.

Please check the module documentation:
https://www.metacpan.org/module/JSON#BACKEND-MODULE-DECISION

Does this help? Do you have different backend modules in the different
situations?
--
Mike