perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Raf <ra...@joshua.dreamthought.com>
Subject Mod-perl handling of Chunked POST's
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2012 12:13:39 GMT

I am using Plack::Handler::Apache2 to dispatch to a custom psgi which
handles POST requests of large files.  I currently have the client side of
this chain posting with pl_upload API (not that it matters) which allows
the post to be sent chunked.

Empirically this appears to only invoke my psgi with a single 'chunk size'
upload, which suggests to me that delegation to the handler is not
deffered until all chunks have been consumed.

I'm just wondering whether anyone can point me in the appropriate
direction wrt figuring out how chunked posts should be handled in this
scenario.  Particularly whether it is up to the handler to re-assemble the
payload or not; I'm pretty sure this isn't the case?

I'd be grateful if someone would point me in the right direction?

Cheers,

Raf