perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Josh Narins <jnar...@seniorbridge.com>
Subject Finding the object being DESTROY'ed
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 21:35:45 GMT
I have a DESTROY method I can't avoid keeping around, and in certain code paths in mod_perl
I successfully make sure all instances are cleaned up before my final save, and all is well.

For another page, however, apparently, there is still a reference to it lying around after
I undef the two copies I know about.

This is, naturally enough, someone else's design.

How can I figure out what has a reference to the object, when all I have, so far, is $self
in DESTROY?

Oh, and I know it isn't in pnotes.

Josh Narins
Director of Application Development
SeniorBridge

845 Third Ave
7th Floor
New York, NY 10022
Tel: (212) 994-6194
Fax: (212) 994-4260
Mobile: (917) 488-6248
jnarins@seniorbridge.com
seniorbridge.com<http://www.seniorbridge.com/>

[http://www.seniorbridge.com/images/seniorbridgedisclaimerTAG.gif]

SeniorBridge Statement of Confidentiality: The contents of this email message are intended
Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email by an unintended or mistaken recipient
is strictly prohibited. In said event, kindly reply to the sender and destroy all entries
of this message and any attachments from your system. Thank you.