perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Vincent Veyron <vv.li...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject Re: Safe handling of an SQL query
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2012 20:33:37 GMT
Le jeudi 19 avril 2012 à 18:38 +0200, Michael Ludwig a écrit :

> Did all that. Got lost at this point:
>

> I couldn't find any persons or their info or "Afficher les modèles".
> These things simply weren't there.

I see, I forgot to tell one step : once in the demo account, you see a
list a 'Dossiers' in the right part of the screen

Click into any 'dossier', the first one will do. Once inside, you'll see
the tabs at the top of the screen, choose 'Tiers' or 'Intervenants'. The
links are in that person's info.

--
Vincent Veyron
http://marica.fr/