perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Hans Scharler <hschar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with long http request generation time - process restarting
Date Sat, 28 Jan 2012 22:52:48 GMT
The Classify.dll issue gave me much trouble to figure out. In my instance,
the issue has nothing to do with the database or Oracle.

Here's what I found:

Updating DateTime to version 0.72 includes Params::Classify as a dependency.

http://search.cpan.org/~drolsky/DateTime-0.72/

Also, DateTime-TimeZone version 1.40 also includes Params::Classify.

When Classify.dll gets onto a Windows installation of mod_perl, Apache will
crash/restart often. Regular Perl is fine.

The latest DateTime and DateTime-TimeZone modules that work with mod_perl
are DateTime 0.70 and DateTime-TimeZone 1.34.

I spend a few days troubleshooting Classify.dll and the only way I could
get it to work was to remove it and use older versions of DateTime.

I hope this helps you out.

Cheers,
Hans