perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Andrew Merton <amerton.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with long http request generation time - process restarting
Date Sun, 29 Jan 2012 01:49:21 GMT
Thanks Hans - that fits with what I'm seeing (including no connection with
Oracle).

I had previously discovered that including DateTime in a handler made it
crash at start-up (actually using DateTime wasn't actually necessary) , but
didn't make the connection between that and Params::Classify partly because
this crash only occurs under certain circumstances.  When I later
reintroduced DateTime it didn't seem to crash any more, so I never thought
it would be causing this one.  Oh well, live and learn...

Thanks for the response...

Andrew