perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Denis Spichkin <user...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PIPE and mod_perl2
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2011 19:23:05 GMT
Thank you for your replay
yes,  flush the headers is really work but only in IE (in Firefox it
doesn't work)
and its work only in cycle

        while (<PIPE>) {
            $r->rflush;
                $r->print( $_ );
           };

when i use $r->rflush only one time (before cycle ) it doesn't work.
(it set Transfer-Encoding chunked but the page is show entirely at
once)

rflush help me set follow header

Date	Mon, 05 Dec 2011 19:07:48 GMT
Server	Apache/2.2.16 (Ubuntu)
Vary	Accept-Encoding
Content-Encoding	gzip
Connection	close
Transfer-Encoding	chunked
Content-Type	text/html

but I completely don't undestand what difference between IE and
Firefox in this case.