perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Fred Moyer <f...@redhotpenguin.com>
Subject Re: mod_perl 2.0.5 or 2.0.6 binary for Windows
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2011 01:02:47 GMT
On Sat, Aug 13, 2011 at 7:47 AM, Deighan, John <JDeighan@pcgus.com> wrote:
> Can anyone on this list please point me to where I can get a mod_perl binary for either
version 2.0.5 or 2.0.6 for Windows? We usually use ppm to install such a thing, but none of
the repositories that we usually use have it. We would even like to know how to compile it
ourselves if that information is available somewhere and someone would like to point me in
the right direction. We're experiencing crashes that we think may go away with the fixes incorporated
into these versions of mod_perl.

You might want to take a look at Activestate.com, I think they have
ppms for mod_perl binaries.