perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Tosh Cooey <t...@1200group.com>
Subject Re: Re: mod_perl EC2 AMI's or other platform providers?
Date Sun, 10 Jul 2011 10:28:39 GMT
Mr. Hodgkinson was awesome enough to point out the existence of
DotCloud: https://docs.dotcloud.com/#perl.html

Looks there like they have a Perl stack available, which is super for
the world but not so for me since the stack requires you use PSGI which
is a great approach but since I don't require portability I never went
that route, oh woe is me...

Anyway, it's good to see there's some good Perl options out there for
getting rid of my admin(s).

Thanks Dave!

Tosh

--