perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Fred Moyer <f...@redhotpenguin.com>
Subject Re: Galbraith, P., 2009, "Developing Web Applications with Apache, MySQL, memcached, and Perl"
Date Sun, 05 Jun 2011 01:35:16 GMT
On Sat, Jun 4, 2011 at 5:09 PM, David Christensen
<dpchrist@holgerdanske.com> wrote:
> mod_perl users:
>
> I have an idea for a WWW CMS framework and am looking for a current book on
> production-grade Perl WWW development....
>
> Any comments or suggestions?

This book is about as tip of the spear as you can get:

http://www.modernperlbooks.com/mt/index.html

I haven't perused too much of it.  I know Patrick is a smart guy
though, so I would suggest his book as well, as well as the mod_perl
developer's cookbook, and Practical mod_perl by Stas Bekman -
http://modperlbook.org/