perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Thomas den Braber" <tho...@delos.nl>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] mod_perl 2.0.5
Date Sun, 29 May 2011 19:07:48 GMT
Hans,

> ModPerl::Util::exit: (120000) exit was called at
> D:/InterfaceServer/Perl/lib/CGI/Carp.pm line 561
> Parent: child process exited with status 255 -- Restarting.

I have done a lot of testing on windows with the 2.05 release and have not
seen this error before. It must be something specific in your code. It
looks like the exit command is triggers some where in your code (
http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/api/ModPerl/Util.html#C_exit_ ).

Does it also restart Apache?

I have done some testing with calling ModPerl::Util::exit(0) (that's what
is actually done in CGI::Carp) and did not found an error in my log. does
it say [error] or [warn] in your log file ?

--
Thomas