perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Hans Scharler <hschar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] mod_perl 2.0.5
Date Sun, 29 May 2011 08:35:24 GMT
I have finally started testing mod_perl-2.0.5 on windows (both win 2003 /
2008).

I compiled mod_perl using Visual Studio 2010 Express, Perl 5.10.1, and
Apache 2.2.19.

The reason that I wanted to use 2.0.5 of mod_perl was to resolve the issue
with the Apache Process stopping. This was the original issue that I was
able to repeat with 2.0.4 -
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/modperl/dev/102357

>From my testing, I still can stop the Apache process by stopping the browser
in a middle of a connection.

I used to have APR does not understand... Now, I have this error (instead of
the APR error):

ModPerl::Util::exit: (120000) exit was called at
D:/InterfaceServer/Perl/lib/CGI/Carp.pm line 561
Parent: child process exited with status 255 -- Restarting.

We are going in the right direction, just need to figure out how to solve
this new issue.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks, as always.

Hans