perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "cfaust-dougot" <cfa...@doyougot.com>
Subject Same script with different locations
Date Sun, 29 May 2011 17:40:59 GMT
Folks,

I wanted to know if there was anything wrong with using the same MP2 content handler with
multiple Location directives in apache and using $r->location() to determine the script
that should be used in forms, redirects etc.

We have someone that insists in having different URL's doing something pretty specific while
75% of everything else is share (auth, profiles etc).

It seems to work fine, whatever URL you come in on you will stay on, but there is just something
about doing it that made me want to ask.

TIA!