perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "James B. Muir" <James.B.M...@hitchcock.org>
Subject Apache2::Cookie documentation 'httponly'
Date Fri, 27 May 2011 20:15:51 GMT
Very small thing, but I just noticed that 'httponly' is defined twice in the Apache2::Cookie
documentation.

http://httpd.apache.org/apreq/docs/libapreq2/group__apreq__xs__cookie.html#httponly

-James

IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING THIS ELECTRONIC MESSAGE:

This message is intended for the use of the person to whom it is addressed and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure under applicable
law. If you are not the intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the message and
notify the sender so that we may correct our records.