perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Kim Goldov <kgol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache2::AuthAny
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2011 22:56:50 GMT
I've gotten AuthAny to an acceptable state for review. It can be downloaded
from the demo site:

 https://authany.cirg.washington.edu/download/

If you would like to install it, please be sure to read the "README".

There are a couple of problems with this release:

1) I created a "post-install.pl" script for use after the "make install"
step.
I'm sure there was a better way to handle this.

2) "make test" produces some errors that I'm not sure how to handle or
suppress.
My "DB.t" tests works correctly if the database has been set up (as noted
in the README), however some warnings are going to stdout.

Some other problems are listed under "ISSUES" in the AuthAny.pm perldoc:
https://authany.cirg.washington.edu/doc/AuthAny.html

Kim