perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Andrew Green <and...@article7.co.uk>
Subject Re: Using add_config to trigger authentication
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 21:12:53 GMT
Hi all,

On 23 Mar 2011, at 20:38, I wrote:

> Actually, even the following causes a segfault:
>
> $r->push_handlers(PerlMapToStorageHandler => Apache2::Const::DECLINED);

Nope, I'm wrong -- that segfaults if I call it from a PerlPostReadRequestHandler, but not
from a PerlTransHandler.  I'd moved things around in my experiments earlier!

Thanks so much again for the help and advice.

Cheers,
Andrew.

--
Andrew Green
Article Seven Limited

Article Seven Limited is a registered company in England and Wales.  Registered number: 5703656.
Registered office: 73 Lassell Street, Greenwich, London, SE10 9PJ.