perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Fred Moyer <f...@redhotpenguin.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE CANDIDATE]: mod_perl-2.0.5 RC2
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2011 09:14:32 GMT
On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 11:33 PM, David Dick <ddick@iinet.net.au> wrote:
> [...]
0)

I was able to duplicate this issue with the release candidate.  I
installed httpd 2.2.17 from source (apr 1.4.2) and the test passed, so
I think there is some slight difference between the 2.2.17 rpm build
or configuration, and the build or config from source.

I removed the mod_perl-2.0.4 rpm (didn't know it was installed until I
checked), same results.

Given the complexity of this test (mixing multiple output filters in
order dependent fashion), I think we are ok to ship without it passing
in this case.  If anyone is using this feature, they are more
qualified than I am to debug this :)