perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Torsten Förtsch <torsten.foert...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Problem with PerlTransHandler
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2011 13:32:54 GMT
On Wednesday, January 05, 2011 01:09:22 CrAsH-DMX wrote:
> If comment my $params = $r->method eq "POST" ? $r->content:$r->args; all
> works fine.

My mp1 experience is quite a few years old. But I think what you are trying to
achieve is not feasible, at least if your handler does not read the message
body via $r->content.

The problem is a call to $r->content reads the message body. If someone
(mod_cgi for example) tries to do that later again it can only read the end of
file.

If your document is created by a mod_perl handler that uses $r->content then
your approach might work. Otherwise if it's a normal CGI script or PHP
document I doubt it.

Apache2 & Mp2 can do input filtering.

Torsten Förtsch

Like fantasy? http://kabatinte.net