perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Mithun Bhattacharya <inz...@yahoo.com>
Subject Fw: Apache::ReadConfig and RewriteRule
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2010 12:59:13 GMT
Maybe I asked too silly a question or I asked it incorrectly but I am hoping someone can point
me in the right direction for this ?

- Mithun

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Mithun Bhattacharya <inzoik@yahoo.com>
To: "modperl@perl.apache.org" <modperl@perl.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2010 3:15:56 PM
Subject: Apache::ReadConfig and RewriteRule

Hi,
I am trying to setup some rules using Apache::ReadConfig (to setup
Apache config using mod_perl) and was wondering how am I supposed to
define the RewriteCond and RewriteRule entries.

I would like to implement something similar to the following inside a VirtualHost.

RewriteEngine on
RewriteRule ^/$ /frontpage [R=permanent]
RewriteCond '%{HTTP_USER_AGENT} "MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.1"
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://pbcweb:8089$1 [L]

Primarily the issue I am facing is to figure out how to associate the
RewriteCond with the RewriteRule. I can create an array of arrayref to
enable all the RewriteRule though I am not sure where the RewriteCond for a particular RewriteRule
would fit. I am assuming they will be some sort of array of hash refs but I
couldn't find any example of how these arrays are to be structured.

I would be appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction.

- Mithun