perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Axel Hoehr <Axel.Ho...@parship.com>
Subject mp2: apache virtual host configuration: error output written to default error.log-file but virtual host error log
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2010 13:01:01 GMT
Hi,

I'm using mod_perl in virtual host context. The error output of my perl scripts and modules
is routed to the default log file (debian5, standard /var/log/apache2/error.log.

Non mod_perl error output is written to the virtual host errror log file, specified as

<VirtualHost *:80>

        ErrorLog /path_to_my_logs/http.error.log
        LogFormat "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b \"%{Referer}i\" \"%{User-Agent}i\"" combined
        CustomLog /path_to_my_logs/http.access.log combined
</VirtualHost>

Now my question: how do I get mod_perl to log error output to the virtual host logfile?

Any input is highly appreciated
Thanks

Axel