perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Cédric Bertolini <bertolini.ced...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using a handler other than 'handler'
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2010 08:46:33 GMT
@Michel,

Thanks for the reply. As far as I know, Apache2::RequestRec is a module that
provides several functions to manage the $request object provided by
mod_perl (http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/api/Apache2/RequestRec.html). It's
not really a handler, though most handlers use this module one way or
another. I just want to use a different handler than usual, but from the
same file, If that's possible.

@Nico

Thanks for the reply. Deciding on a behavior based on $r->uri or
$r->filename in the handler is what I was doing previously, but I'd love to
have a solution based the config file instead of the handler itself, for
robustness. I will have to stick to this solution if mod_perl doesn't let me
provide the name of the handler, though.