perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Vincent Veyron <vv.li...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject Re: Apache::Template / Apache::Request
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2010 15:34:03 GMT
Le lundi 27 septembre 2010 à 14:41 +0100, Chris Ray a écrit :

> I initially wasn't sure what like in the configure script I should
> have been editing but if you pass the location of apxs2 as follows
> that error goes away:
>

> ./configure --with-apache2-apxs=/usr/bin/apxs2

It's not clear what error you are talking about?

Anyhow, I just meant to mention that, in order to install
Apache::Request on a non-standard installation of Apache, I had to use
this :

/home/perl/5.10/bin/perl Makefile.PL
--with-apache2-apxs=/home/httpd/2.2/bin/apxs
--with-expat=/home/httpd/2.2/

before running make.

--
Vincent Veyron