perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Heiko Weber <he...@wecos.de>
Subject Re: Apache2::RequestIO::print: (103) Software caused connection abort at
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2010 15:29:31 GMT
I got this error maybe since a year from from now. I assume, at some point the developers of
perl / apache decided to report this, and before (mod_perl1, and earlier versions of mod_perl2)
this error didn't made it into the logs. But I am not 100% sure ...

Heiko

Am 21.07.2010 um 16:16 schrieb Angel Morales:

> Greetings,
>
> We recently upgraded to mod_perl2 and we started seeing this error:
>
> Apache2::RequestIO::print: (103) Software caused connection abort at ...
>
> The line has a $r->print(), we've tried everything, including eval() the line but
nothing helps.

> Server Version: Apache/2.0.52 (Red Hat) (x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux)
> mod_perl-2.0.2-4.el4s1.2
>
> We tried researching and some people suggest that this is caused when the browser closed
the connection with the web server but we disagree, we ran this on a dev server and it still
happens. Any direction would be greatly appreciated.

--
Wecos <> Heiko Weber Computer Systeme
D-21644 Sauensiek <> Immenweg 5