perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Ryan Gies <r...@livesite.net>
Subject Re: PerlSetEnv vars not available in PerlRequire script
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2010 15:37:01 GMT
Notice that PerlSetEnv is allowed in scope DIR:
http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/config/config.html#mod_perl_Directives_Argument_Types_and_Allowed_Location

Try moving the PerlSetEnv line to inside the LocationMatch directive.
Although the above documentation indicates PerlSetVar is also of scope
DIR, I have never had a problem using PerlSetVar in the VirtualHost section.