perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Dami Laurent (PJ)" <laurent.d...@justice.ge.ch>
Subject RE: Strawberry perl + mod_perl (call for testers)
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2010 07:26:15 GMT

I used to have a Win32 Apache2+mod_perl 2.0 stack with about 400 intranet users. Now the production
server is on Unix, but I still use win32 for some development tasks, so I'm very happy that
kmx now releases a distribution for Strawberry Perl.

To answer the question, the experience is positive, so far I never encountered any problems
that would be specific to win32.

Laurent Dami