perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Vincent Veyron <vv.li...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject Re: Strawberry perl + mod_perl (call for testers)
Date Sat, 10 Jul 2010 19:36:58 GMT
Le vendredi 09 juillet 2010 à 22:16 +0200, Michael Ludwig a écrit :
> Are there any people on this list using mod_perl 2.0 on Windows?
> Do you have any positive or negative experiences to share?

I have used mod_perl on Windows on bare metal and in a Virtual Machine,
for the app in my sig. The binaries are very easy to install(*) and it
works just fine for a handful of users.

No idea how it scales, but I would not bother anyway.

(* : w/ ActiveState Perl)
--
Vincent Veyron
Logiciel de suivi de dossiers pour les services juridiques